Let me answer these short questions:
- One IDE: Visual Studio Code
- Two hobbies: Hiking, watching Tv Shows
- One Film: The Big Lebowski
- Three Tv Shows: Arrested Development, Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley
- Two Music Groups: Bon Iver, Els Pets
- One Podcast: NørdicWire
- Two Books: Prohibido Nacer (Trevor Noah), Viajes con Charley (John Steinbeck)
2015 to current — Front-end developer at Mango.com
Working first as a front-end team, and after a while, transforms into multidisciplinary teams with multiple profiles. In my team, we were in charge of two sections of mango e-commerce: product list and product page. Currently as part of sysops team, trying to make Mango.com faster.
2013 to 2015 — Front-end developer at Ondho
Working as front-end developer for multiple clients: Desigual, Stradivarius, among others.
2013 to 2013 — Front-end developer at THD / Coated
Working as front-end developer for multiple clients: Reebok, Tous, TicTac.
2010 to 2013 — Front-end developer at Proximity Barcelona
Working as front-end developer for multiple clients: Audi, Skoda, Bacardi, among others.
2009 to 2010 — Front-end developer at Herraiz Soto
Working as front-end developer for multiple clients: Diageo Group, BMW.
2007 to 2009 — Front-end developer at DoubleYou
My first job as front-end developer. Totally newby, and learning a lot from other colleagues.